Friday, July 15, 2011

Update on Dad July 15, 2011

Hi Everyone,

We are at the hospital waiting to get 3 units of blood. My dad got 2 units on Monday and needed 3 today. He has been losing more blood lately. It is coming from the same place, the esophagus/stomach. We continue to get checked every few days and pray that the bleeding slows down. We have no other plans or real options besides to keep getting transfusions. Pray that the bleeding slows down and that my dad doesn't get more severe pain.

He continues to keep such a positive attitude and everytime I see him I love him more and more (yes it is somehow possible!) He deserves a miracle more than anyone that I know. I would put his strength, attitude, and optimism up against ANYONE in this world. I Love you so, so much Dad and am so thankful to have you in my life. I would not trade you for anything in the world. I love you so, so much.

‎Dad, I wrote the following quote for you:

"A true hero is someone who keeps a truly amazing attitude, friendly, funny, and loving demeanor, and shows appreciation, commitment, and unconditional love no matter the circumstances."
-Jill Peterson
Dad you are a true hero, my hero. Everyday I strive to become more and more like you. Have I told you lately that I love you so much? Because I do ♥
Love always,
Your little princess

No comments:

Post a Comment