Thursday, April 28, 2011

4-28-11

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I haven't updated at all this week. I am actually sitting at the hospital with my dad as I type. He got admitted into the hospital on Monday because he is losing blood again. Just like back in January, we are getting radiation again due to the tumor in the esophagus/stomach bleeding. We can receive 10 treatments of radiation before we hit the max amount of radiation that we can receive safely. He got his third treatment of radiation today. He gets transfusions and other nutrients daily to maintain his counts. He is staying in good spirits as usual and we just ask for prayers that this radiation works soon and that we can go home and not have this problem with bleeding again.

I will try to keep updating with any new news.

Thanks for the prayers,

God Bless,

Jill

Love you dad, your my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment