Thursday, June 23, 2011

Week of June 20, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. I am happy to be able to say my dad is doing pretty good these days. He is back on chemo, he gets chemo every other week. He has been getting blood transfusions about once a week which is way better than it was so that is good. He's been able to work off and on. We had an amazing father's day, I am so happy and proud to be able to celebrate my dad on that day. His birthday is coming up next Tuesday so that will be another fun day!

Other than that I don't have any new updates. I continue to ask for your thoughts and prayers; pray that he continues to tolerate this chemo well and that this chemo fights the cancer very hard. I pray for a miracle several times everyday, we can always pray for one so I encourage you to pray for a miracle as well.

Well until next post, Dad I am very, very proud of you. I am proud to be your daughter and enjoy celebrating holidays with you, especially those that celebrate you like father's day and your birthday. Those days are very special to me because I am so thankful to have you as a Dad and be able to celebrate them with you. I love you so much.

Always and forever,
Your little princess

No comments:

Post a Comment