Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Hi Everyone!

Well my dad is doing good, he is eating pretty well and feeling pretty good. He got two units of blood yesterday and is celebrating his birthday today. He is spending time with his brothers for the afternoon and my mom, Ben, and I for the evening.

Well Dad, I just wanted to say that you deserve the best birthday ever. You deserve a great day everyday. I hope you feel exceptionally special everyday, but especially today, June 28th because this is your day, the day you were born. I love celebrating you on this day. If you wouldn't have been born everyone who knows you would have been robbed of so much; we wouldn't have you in our lives to bring the positive, fun, energy that you always bring no matter what the circumstances. When you came and visited me for my birthday it made my dad. I hope I can help make yours:) I love you so, so much!

Happy Birthday To you!




I LOVE YOU DAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment