Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chemo Monday June 6, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Well yesterday my dad was in for a new chemo regimen and blood. He is on a new regimen that he chose from a few different options that the doctor gave to him. He got blood transfusions as well.

He is still hanging in there and managing to work as much as he can.

Everyday he continues to amaze me. I grow prouder and prouder of him and also learn from his actions everyday. With Father's day and my dad's birthday right around the corner I feel myself being more and more thankful for the father I was given and all I have to be thankful for. I love each minute I get to spend with my dad. Thanks for all you do Dad, it doesn't go unappreciated. I realize that you are always there for me and I am so thankful and appreciative for that. I am always here for you too.

Love you with all my heart,

Jill

Have I told you lately that i love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment