Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update to let everyone know that we have heard from Madison and this PDT that the surgeon we met with discussed isn't something that we plan on doing anymore. We got further information and found out that it is a more difficult procedure than we had once thought. It isn't a piece of cake that we thought it was in the beginning, it comes with many negative side effects that my dad and our family agree aren't worth it. It is always important to weigh out the positives with the negatives. This procedure would have kept my dad from being outside because of the sensitivity to the sun it causes. Of course we all know there is nothing my dad loves more than being outside in the hot, sunny weather. This made this procedure out of the question for us. It comes with multiple other side effects as well. The bleeding has slowed way down which is awesome, My dad hasn't needed blood since Friday which is great. He has been getting blood about once a week. He is hanging in there.

Keep up the prayers! We appreciate it!

I am more proud of you than ever dad! You are my hero and the strongest man I know. I look up to you every day! I LOVE YOU!!

Love your little princess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment