Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Well we still haven't gotten any appointment set up in Madison at this time. We have been trying for the past several days and haven't had any luck making the connections yet. The bleeding, however, has slowed way down. My dad has only been needing blood once a week!! We are still going to go ahead with the procedure in Madison though because it will help with future bleeding and swallowing.

My dad saw Dr. Guenther on Monday. He noticed that my dad's liver is enlarged. We are getting a CAT scan today to check out the liver and see what's going on. Please pray that the cancer hasn't taken off in the liver since we haven't been on chemo.

I will keep everyone posted on the results, the results aren't read until a week from today though:( but we are going to work on hearing something sooner so I will keep the blog updated. At this point my dad does plan on going back on chemo to attack the cancer again after this treatment in Madison is over.

Boy he sure is a trooper and I am so proud of him!!

Love you Dad! You are my one and only hero!

Love always,

Jillybean

No comments:

Post a Comment