Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 12, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that my dad didn't need blood yesterday! He did end up needing blood on Tuesday, but did not yesterday so that is a sign it is slowing down. Keep us in your prayers!!

We've had a lot of amazing things take place this week. My uncle Roy got a call from his church saying that he was chosen to take a statue home of a particular powerful saint. He can have it for two weeks and can pray to it for my dad. He said there are tons of parishoners in his church who applied for it so he is very, very lucky he got chosen! Thank you Uncle Roy! We appreciate you taking the time to apply for it and all the praying I know you will be doing! We love you so much!

Also, Father John, who is actually my mom's cousin and the priest who married my mom and dad, stopped over Tuesday night to visit. He gave my dad the sacrament of the sick and told him how powerful that prayer was. He also told them about a church in Chilton that has a statue of St. Peregrine. My mom and dad actually went there yesterday and prayed to the saint as well! We know all of these positive things will help in our trip to Madison on Wednesday along with helping my dad feel better.

Thanks to everyone who is praying for us! We love you!!

Love always,
Jill

DAD I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment