Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Sole Burner, Appleton, WI May 7, 2011

I am providing a link to an article that quote's myself from the Post Crescent on Saturday at the Sole Burner, it talks about our team "I Believe in Morgan" in the second page of the article. To View the article, Click on this post's title "The Sole Burner, Appleton, WI May 7, 2011" at the top of the page!

Well as many of you know we had a team for the Sole Burner called "I Believe in Morgan"

For the first time in my life I put together this team and definitely didn't know what to expect. My goal was to get 50 people to sign up. Well we got way more than 50, we ended up with nearly 180 team members. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO JOINED OUR TEAM!! It was a great success and it made my dad's day to see everyone who supports him in the extremely difficult fight. I am so glad that my dad was able to make it and see everyone!

Thank you to my mom, Cory, and Benny who helped me out with getting everything ready! Also SPECIAL, SPECIAL thank you to Ben Cropsey for making me a beautiful, big banner to hang on our team tent! It looked awesome Ben! And also a big thank you for letting us use your shade tent! Kathy and Marv, huge thank you to you too for letting us use your tables and bringing them over to our house for us! We appreciate you all so much!

I know this one doesn't have to do with the Sole Burner, but... Aunt Karen, thank you for washing our windows inside/outside of our house. My mom appreciates it so much! We love you very, very much and appreciate all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment