Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I Believe in Morgan" May 7, 2011 Sole Burner

Hi Everyone,

You are being invited to join the team “I believe in Morgan” for the 2011 Sole Burner 5K Run/Walk.

I wanted to put together a team to support my dad and his battle against cancer. He has been doing so great and deserves to be recognized. I think it is a great time to come together and donate money to help support cancer research because it is truly so very important.

This event takes place on Saturday, May 7, 2011 at City Park in Appleton. Cost for the event is $22 a person for adults and 12$ dollars a person for children under 12. If you so choose, you can make a pledge beyond the entry fee but the entry fee is the only fee that is required to participate. Also, you can fundraise and get more donations from your friends, coworkers, and family etc. to donate as well. This money will be kept separate, just communicate with me if you are doing this so I can get you an envelope and form so you are recognized for your individual fundraising. This fundraising money is not due until Tuesday May 3. You will receive a Sole Burner t-shirt with our team logo on the back which is covered by your 22$ entry fee.

I have to have ALL of the paper work submitted and participant’s names and money by March 28th which is only about 2 weeks away. Also I will need a shirt size for all participants at this time as well. The shirt sizes are: Youth, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, and Adult XXL. If you don’t have the full payment in by then, you won’t be on the team. If you still want to participate in the Sole Burner you can do so but will have to register yourself on their website: http://community.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=35019&pg=entry

Don’t feel obligated to participate, but if you would like to, we would LOVE to have you there!

To get back to me you can:
·Mail in the bottom part of this post with your payment or drop it off at my mom and dad’s house.
·You must fill this out fully for each participant because this is how I register you!

If you have any questions my email is PETER339@uwm.edu

Thank you!!

Jill Peterson

Name:
Shirt Size:
Age on Race Date:
Address:
Will you be walking or running?
Email:
Phone Number:

No comments:

Post a Comment